Glog

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My Favorite Holiday

My Favorite Holiday would be Christmas. Christmas is my favorite holiday because, you get to have a break from school and just hang out with family. Also, on Christmas we wake up really early to open presents from each other, then we go to my grandparents to open presents and visit. Also, a couple days before Christmas we go and get chocolate that's really good and give it to family, which is really fun. Also, I also like Christmas because you get to go outside and play in the snow and mess around, and then you go inside and drink hot chocolate and make cookies. So, that's why I think Christmas in my favorite holiday.

1 comment:

  1. hey my favorite holliday is christmas TO!!
    well i like it cause we get to go to my cousins.

    PS...touster ahah

    ReplyDelete